BlossomHill Therapeutics, Inc. (BHT) is a structure-based drug design pharmaceutical company headquartered in San Diego, California. BHT is focusing on developing cutting edge precision medicines for oncology and autoimmune application. We are currently looking for highly motivated and talent cancer biologist to join our team to progress small molecular drug discovery programs.
Position: Research Scientist/Cancer Biology (Job Code: B07092021)
As part of drug discovery and development team, the candidate will play important roles in our small molecule drug discovery programs and work in a matrixed environment with close collaborations with the team members in medicinal chemistry, biochemistry, cell assay, in vivo study, and translational research.
The responsibilities include the design, development, and performance of in vitro and in vivo cancer biology studies for on-going projects, project management, and vendor/service provider evaluation.
Tasks related to the position include but not limited to are:
- Independently design, conduct and analyze robust and reproducible cancer biology experiments to support ongoing projects
- Design, develop, and execute mechanistic and phenotypic cellular assays using modern bioassay technology
- Design, develop, and execute in vivo animal tumor models
- Stay updated in oncology research and propose new projects
- Present the experiment plans and results, and actively contribute to the team meeting
- PhD or equivalent with expertise in cancer biology, immuno-oncology, immunology or cell biology
- 2-5 years of relevant post-PhD experience
- Extensive laboratory experience in cell and molecular biology techniques, such as western blotting and ELISA
- Experience in cell signaling pathways and pathways/disease correlations
- Experience with animal models and in vivo experiments
- Experience with either immunology or immune oncology is preferred
- Ability to multi-tasks and attention to details
- Strong problem solving and independent working ability
- Strong oral and writing communication skills and a team player
Competitive compensation based on experience
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com
Principals only. (No Recruiters please)