BlossomHill Therapeutics, Inc. (BHT) is a structure-based drug design pharmaceutical company headquartered in San Diego, California. BHT is focusing on developing cutting edge precision medicines for oncology application. We are currently looking for highly motivated and talent synthetic organic chemists to join our team.
Position: Research Scientist/Synthetic Organic Chemistry (Job Code: C070921)
As part of fast paced drug discovery and development team, the candidate will be responsible for synthetic and medicinal chemistry efforts to support small molecule drug discovery projects at BHT. The responsibilities include designing, synthesizing and characterizing small molecules for multiple drug discovery projects; project management, vendor and service provider evaluation, and management of contract research organizations (CROs). Other tasks related to the position include but not limited to are:
- Independently propose synthetic routes and conduct multi-step syntheses in small and large scales towards targeted compounds.
- Have deep knowledge and hands-on experience in executing a variety of organic chemistry reactions.
- Be skillful in various analytical methods such as LC-MS, NMR, HPLC, flash chromatography and other related methods.
- Knowledge in computational chemistry and analytical instruments are plus.
- Carefully document laboratory experiments and employ safe laboratory practices.
- Ph.D. in organic chemistry, or MS/BS in organic chemistry with 5+ year industry experience.
- Strong working knowledge and track record of delivery in multi-step syntheses.
- Strong oral and writing communication skills
- Ability to multi-tasks and attention to details
- Strong problem solving and independent working ability.
If interested, please send your resume to: email@example.com
Principals only. (No Recruiters please).